Monday 16 March 2020

Scarifier

Well, I've un-boxed and assembled the scarifier. It's now awaiting better weather.  Then I'll tackle the lawn.  The main lawn area looks okay, but beyond the silver birch and the hedge there is probably more moss that grass.  I'm itching to find out. The instructions recommend waiting until April and May when the grass is more vigorous.  I'll see how long I can hold out.  Weather permitting.

So now it sits at the scruffy end of the kitchen, waiting. A hungry alligator, a Thunderbird 2 pod, a rally-tuned AC Cobra.
British
Racing
Green.
Old boy's toy

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted one of these it's like a dream pressie, maybe Christmas time.. always thought you had to do this September

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, you are very welcome.