Tuesday 30 June 2020

Home Produce.

This weekend was very wet and put me down in the dumps, not wanting to do anything.

So I didn't.
Through I did start some strawberry wine, with Genie's help.  I had just enough strawbs for a gallon, and just enough enthusiasm to take photos for a video (watch this space).
The dish on the left contains wild strawberries - a freebie from the garden!

Genie and I went for a walk to check out our local allotments.  They put us to shame. I console myself that our garden is convalescing, and not up to full production yet, though I know this is a little conceit.

The shed still looks at me dolefully.  It's no good having big shed fantasies if I don't do something about it - I must have a proper go at estimating cost and finalising plans.
This evening (Tuesday), tackled last year's frozen blackcurrants, and made about 8 lbs.  Again, video to follow.
A dramatic Pot-shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, you are very welcome.